- For gingival displacement and hemostasis before bonding and/or restorative placement procedures
- For use to aid in making impressions for fixed prosthetics
- #000: for lower anteriors; when luting near gingival and subgingival veneers; class III, IV V restorations; first cord for “two cord” technique.
- #00: during preparation and cementation of veneers; restorative procedures dealing with thin, friable tissues.
- #0: for anterior teeth; as upper cord for “two cord” technique.
- #1: for the anterior teeth preparation.
- Cord is made of 100% cotton
- Knitted into thousands of tiny loops forming long interlocking chains
- The unique knitted design exerts a gentle continuous outward force following placement as knitted loops seek to open
- Rapid retraction/displacement
- Easy to control and place
- Will not tangle in burs or packers
- When using i-PAK plain knitted cords, since they carry significantly greater quantities of hemostatic solution than conventional cords.