INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CLEANING WITH i-SPRAY
Refer to the user manual of specific instrument for the complete cleaning procedures.
- Shake i-SPRAY before use.
- Fit the spray nozzle onto the spray can. Use correct nozzle (see figures A1 and A2).
- Plug in the instrument up to the stop and hold it firmly.
- Keep the tip of the instument pointing down and protect with an absorbent cloth. Press i-SPRAY button down for 1 second.
- If the expelled liquid still contains residue, repeat the spraying procedure.
- Soak an absorbent cloth with i-SPRAY.
- Clean the exterior of the instrument with the soaked cloth.